Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 04:10 AM   #231
Starter

The more I watch Mitchell the more I see potential massive star.

There does need to be a question about his work ethic. There’s plays he straight up looks like he takes off. What’s interesting is he seems like a really good teammate was cheering on every catch and running up to people after plays during their playoff game. So it’s not a lack of interest in the game.

That means on a contender like the chiefs he could really blossom. If im KC I risk it all on this dude. Trade up for him.

How he pulls up out of his block in the 40 just looks freakish and effortless. His hands look strong as hell. Just screams insanely natural athlete. I love how aggressive he attacks angles and man coverage. Bama game shows that. Just a great one on one player which is what will be happening in his first year. Really when you think about it he compliments our roster super well.

I like BTJ too but he doesn’t look as natural. More controlled.

I’m down to pick Worthy but I’d be way more greedy here and bet on this guy being the biggest star of the wrs in this draft. Realistically he’s well more equipped to do that than worthy.Worthy is also a freak and I don’t think we could go wrong. The upgrade to wr is much needed.

Drafting them both thru trades should be a serious consideration. We really need 2 wrs. They’d be cheap. Mooney is about the only free agent that intrigues me without dropping way too much money.

Last edited by wannaGOback; 03-08-2024 at 04:20 AM..
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote