View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM   #13866
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
I was hoping you might answer the questions on the risk of TSLY. If you are talking about Tesla itself booming over the next 5 years, why not just invest in TSLA? How does TSLY share price or dividend payout grow or diminish? As long as Tesla grows is TSLY guaranteed to have more success? If Tesla tanks, does TSLY tank worse or does TSLY still make money because maybe they might be betting on TSLA to tank at that point in time?
TSLA doesn't pay a dividend. TSLY does. TSLY payday is tomorrow and I'll get around $1200. Owning TSLA is purely for growth. Owning TSLY is purely for income.

If I had it all to do over again I would not have bought TSLY, I would have bought NVDY or CONY but like all stocks hindsight is 20/20. Like lewdog says , TSLY has been a dog but he only points out the negative. I will not lose ANY money investing in TSLY, but it will take longer to pay out than I hoped.

TSLY was the first fund YM came out with. Now they have about 20 different options.

And yes , as long as TSLA grows, TSLY will increase in share price as well as dividend.

And to Daface's comment, hospital food isn't so bad once you get accustomed to it .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.