Thread: Life Resume Template
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 07:47 AM   #35
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I've heard stories where a hiring manager recommends someone with a ton of experience, they apply and then get filtered out... and then it makes you wonder how many more highly qualified candidates get filtered out.
Happens all time in education. Many here use a questionnaire that has to be done so that you have the right to apply. If you dont use the "educational bullshit" words, you will not get an interview. The other thing it does is week out less tech savvy people.
I have heard of people adding words in with a small font, and white color, so that they get bumped up and a better chance of getting an interview.

To me, it is the HR person that is just lazy.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.