Thread: Life Resume Template
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 07:32 AM   #34
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
The biggest sham now is employers (hr) that run everything through a computer. If you do not add key words in your answers/resume, the will not look at you to be interviewed.

Make sure you add words in your resume and skills that they want and need for a job.

Get on linkedin too.

Yeah...I have always hated the JR software programs that do filter out what ends up being qualified candidates. I had an agreement with our HR rep....send me 2 files...one that had the qualified candidates according to your software and one with the non-qualified candidates.

You would be surprised how many times I ended up hiring from the second list and got a great employee.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote