View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
When are teams going to stop giving these deals to mediocre QBs just so they don't have to admit they made an error?

As an aside, if I were Russell Wilson I'd just retire.

You're 35, your best years are behind you. Actually, well behind you. The glory, such as it was, isn't coming back. You're paid already. The only thing you're going to get moving to another team is more injury, more frustration, probably more failure, detract from your legacy more.

Just forget it and go play with your kids man. Spend time with that beautiful wife, buy yourself a yacht and an island in the sun, forget all this.
35 and best years behind ya? I am a fossil then but no. Guess I am just slow cause my best years were 40-55. Much more balanced.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.