View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 12:29 PM   #126
Kind of a mod

Not surprising, but it does look like Wilson is well aware of the cap advantage he can give to a team. I'm not scared of him per se, but I do hope he ends up in the NFC. It'd be annoying to have the Steelers (for example) suddenly end up with a legitimate, if mediocre, QB.

Quote:
"It can't be overstated what kind of value he is, because he can literally sign for the vet minimum because Denver's paying him $39 million, and I'm told that plan is firmly on his radar. He wants to help his new team by being a bargain. So, there will be a market for that. He wants to go to a team, I'm told to not only win, but has an infrastructure, a history of winning."
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-to-be-bargain
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.