Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 11:04 AM   #224
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The argument is alot about Franklin and Mitchell because both should be there or around there. Either could go a little higher or a little lower. My argument is Mitchell isn't a 1st rounder, his is that Franklin and Worthy both aren't. I'd consider Mitchell if my top 6 were gone. He is basically only considering Mitchell. Does that solve it?

Between Worthy, Franklin and Mitchell, i think Franklin is the guy id feel most comfortable spending a 1st on. He's the most complete of the 3 imo and put stuff on "tape" that i believe are high degree of difficulty plays, which is something i'm constantly looking for.

I get that Mitchell's RAS is through the roof, but goddamn i keep going back to his "tape" hoping to come away impressed and while i do like what i see from him more than say, Quentin Johnston from last year (whom i thought would be a bust), there's still nothing that pops out as special or particularly NFL-esque.

I like Mitchell's ability to hand pluck the ball. He's got ideal size. His RAS is obviously /drool. But goddamn the man does NOTHING with the ball in his hands. He often goes down with the first defender, doesn't really break a play open. Would like to see him stay on his feet more. He's fallen down where big plays coulda been had. Not great body control, idgaf what others say about that. If he had great body control he wouldn't be falling down on some of those deep routes ala MVS. And for a guy who runs a 4.35, he looks very 4.4 on the field so im not sure what to make of that.

To be clear, if the Chiefs want to draft Mitchell i'd fully support it. It's not like a Skyy Moore "hate" thing from a few seasons ago.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.