Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:45 AM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Veach has signed a vet RB every year pretty much. Barkley would no doubt take our offense to a different level. I'd love it If Veach agreed.
A lot of people would probably say there's no way Veach would spend money on a veteran RB, but if the value and fit is there I think he'd do it. I don't know what kind of money teams are going to throw at Barkley, but signing a guy like him goes a long way to making this offense drastically better for a much cheaper number than signing a veteran WR.

Barkley is likely out of the question, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one of these other big name veteran backs end up here on a modest deal.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.