Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:42 AM   #1982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Ok, I'm gonna drive a stake in the ground with you and call this argument a day...

If my top 6 WRs were off the board and it was between Kamari Lassiter at CB and Mitchell at WR I'd take Lassiter 10/10 times. I Franklin was there too, I'd probably flip a coin between Lassiter and Franklin and I'm kinda starting to lean Lassiter there too. Maybe because I think that much of Lassiter and maybe Lassiter will rise, he certainly could.

And you know who I think could very well end up better than both of Franklin and Mitchell if his head is actually on straight? Jermaine Burton.

He can get off press, he's got good hands, he can track the deep ball. Crispen those routes and you have a really good player with enough there to think he could become a Stefon Diggs, Reggie Wayne, Laveranues Coles, Jeremy Maclin, Torry Holt etc. My only question about Burton is between his ears and it just might be he's a bit of a show-off.

Kelce has always been a bit of a show-off. Tyreek was too. If he's great, I can deal with a bit of that.
I'd actually forgot about Burton. I really liked him when he was playing. I still see him talked about as a top 64 guy but I'm not sure.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.