Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:14 PM   #1963
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I always liked Coleman. But his stock is the same for me. The problem with Coleman is though his upside is higher than a Franklin, it might take 2-3 years to get there.

Too risky to spend a 1st on that so for me he's a value in the 2nd if you can afford to be patient.

KC does not fit "can be patient" on that timeline.

Let a rebuilding team try that.

Give me Adonai, Thomas Jr, or McConkey.
So, I feel like Coleman could be a Brett Veach special, because one thing we know about Veach is a player's age really matters to him, and Coleman is 20 years old. He turns 21 in May.

I love his potential, and his skill set. And I feel like Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes can maximize his talent, and help him improve.

I wonder if he plans to run again at the Florida State pro day.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.