Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:09 PM   #1962
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The Chiefs have an absolute HUGE NEED for a #1 WR in a draft with multiple guys that could be difference makers.

Maybe it's time to get quality over quantity and to move up instead of letting other AFC contenders take a guy that we could destroy worlds with.

To make up for the loss of draft capital just get a few nice value signings like Pennel to make up for the roster depth of the draft picks used to move up.
I think we have a #1 in the making in Rashee Rice and want a guy that can play the move Z who opens up the field and can catch it when he does. You can preach all the Alpha bullshit in the world, but none of these guys are sure things when you start looking at them either. I've seen Rashee Rice on an NFL field and am pretty ****ing confident that a rookie that went for nearly 950 for Andy Reid in year 1 with an "Alpha" build is going to be pretty ****ing good. We need a dangerous slot and a move Z. And for those guys, you need guys that can run all day long because that's how Andy Reid uses them.

Are there things I don't like about Franklin, Worthy, McConkey, and Wilson? Abso****inglutely. But I like their type for what we need and the offense we run alot more than some of these other fringe guys like Coleman, Mitchell, and Corley. Give me the guys that can run the yard at 100% the entire game.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.