Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 08:09 PM   #1958
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I always liked Coleman. But his stock is the same for me. The problem with Coleman is though his upside is higher than a Franklin, it might take 2-3 years to get there.

Too risky to spend a 1st on that so for me he's a value in the 2nd if you can afford to be patient.

KC does not fit "can be patient" on that timeline.

Let a rebuilding team try that.

Give me Adonai, Thomas Jr, or McConkey.
I love Thomas, but no way he's still on the board at 32. Mitchell had a strong combine and might not be there either. Even though he's not a "sexy" pick, I'd have absolutely no problem with McConkey. He impressed me at both the Senior Bowl and the combine.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.