Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 07:46 PM   #1956
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Is Worthy capable of putting 15+ pounds of muscle on his frame?

Jameson Williams and (to a much lesser degree) Devontae Smith have soured me on the string-bean-body field stretchers; I thought those dudes would be all-world.

The guys who end up being studs seem to be in the 5'11+, 195+ range. There are some outliers like Tyreek, but his speed and cuts are 1 of 1, and he's built thick as hell.

Jefferson, Chase, Diggs, Evans, Brown, Kupp, Lamb, McLaurin, Metcalf, Adams, St. Brown, Samuel, Olave, Rice, Nacua.... Those are the studs of the league.

Zay Flowers is legit, but, got the ball punched out in the AFCCG like a little bitch.

Give me another big boy. If you aren't at least 5'10 and 185+, I'm looking elsewhere.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.