View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 10:11 AM   #251
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Did you think back to how well he played against Texas in the Semi-Finals where he had almost an 80% completion rate, 400 yards , and 2 TDs? He didn't have his best game against Michigan. I think that entire Washington team was aware that Michigan was the better team and they were all pressing. Penix will learn from that game. He's been injury free for 2 seasons and he outplayed Caleb Williams this past season. I think he is an intriguing prospect and is going to surprise a lot of people at the next level.
Yeah. I was (am?) a Penix fan. I'm originally from Wash so i follow them so there's a bit of bitterness to my comment--along with a loathing of all things Hairball--so take it with a grain of salt. He really did catch my attention with his accuracy at the combine though.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.