View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:48 AM   #247
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He was thought to be a good pick. Nobody thoight it was some crazy pick. Just looks that way now.
Chiefs wanted Marino; drafted Blackledge because Mackovic wanted him. I never thought he got a real chance to succeed. At the time, the Chiefs were playing musical QBs with Kenney, Fuller and Blackledge. It was a mess. I think Todd/Page still hold the record for most yards in a single game by a Chiefs QB/WR combo.

Anyways, I've learned a lot about myself in this thread. Mostly about how old people like myself are supposed to think about race and painting fingernails.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote