View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:43 AM   #245
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Penix surprised me with how well he threw in his undies in Indy because i thought back to how badly he was missing guys on the biggest stage of his life in a real, championship football game.
Did you think back to how well he played against Texas in the Semi-Finals where he had almost an 80% completion rate, 400 yards , and 2 TDs? He didn't have his best game against Michigan. I think that entire Washington team was aware that Michigan was the better team and they were all pressing. Penix will learn from that game. He's been injury free for 2 seasons and he outplayed Caleb Williams this past season. I think he is an intriguing prospect and is going to surprise a lot of people at the next level.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote