View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 07:52 PM   #284
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Who cares? It won't be the SEC this year. It's too bad you guys won't get far enough because you suck. It would be really fun watching Nebrasketball kick your ass
If you take the sum of Kentucky’s tournament wins from 2020-now, which is one, it is still more than Nebraska’s all time total.

And you’re probably right. While I think Kentucky is the most exciting team to watch, the defense can’t be that to carry the team to a title barring Dillingham or Sheppard pulling off a 2011-esque Kemba run.

I think Houston, UConn, and probably Tennessee are the three teams that are better than the rest of the field at this point. Probably should include Purdue but I’m not giving them the benefit of the doubt any more.

An Illinois-Kentucky round of 32 matchup would probably be the most exciting game of the tournament.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.