View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 06:41 PM   #211
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Painting your nails is a queerish trait. No man does that.
Crying to your momma in the stands after a loss, that's certainly not a masculine trait. Crying is fine as long as it is done inside the locker room. But in the stands, hugging your momma? What in the effing fück is that?
This guy has diva written all over him. A massive massive red flag. I would not draft him if I were in Poles' shoes. Better take a swing at Maye or Daniels.
Quote:
When was the last time a talented QB that had these many red flags became a league superstar and had a long successful career?
AGREED !!

Quote:
He was washed by age 30. And he was not a diva. Weird sense of fashion but not a diva.
Cam was washed by 30 because he refused to be a "student of the game". It took awhile for DCs to catch up to him but when they did year (Post SB thanks to Wade Phillips) he was never the same. He was extremely successful athletically getting by on that UNTIL Wade Phillips showed this kid could not read a defense.

You can be a diva without saying a word and his dress had DIVA written all over him. When you are more concerned about your pre and post game dress, it's ALL ABOUT YOU!! My guess is he brought 3 outfits each game. His pre-game outfit and his outfit IF he won and his outfit when he LOST.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote