View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 08:28 AM   #160
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The Southwest non-assigned seating s*** is awful. And even if that was great the airline is so awful, unreliable, and trifling.
I neither love nor hate Southwest's boarding style. I'd rather have an assigned seat, but I'm good at setting an alarm to remind me to check in exactly 24 hours in advance. I haven't ended up in the C's in years and regularly manage to get in the A's. I appreciate that they don't have all the obnoxious fees of other airlines, seats being one of them.

But I do feel bad for people who get on last and end up having to split up their group because of it. The same thing can happen with other airlines of course, but at least you know it when you book and can make a decision about it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.