Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 03:52 AM   #1874
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
It depends who they draft.

Franklin and Worthy project as Vertical 2 Decoys.

Of course Worthy could be a Nagy gadget slot and break after catching a few passes over the middle.

I would like us to draft a #1 WR because we don't seem interested in ever paying for one in FA.
Just don't have the money for FA. That's why like I said I wouldn't be too bummed if we double dipped and gave ourselves the best chance of hitting on a cheap elite talent.

At this point the nightmare sceanrio is Chargers get Nabers, Bengals get Mitchell, Bills get Thomas and someone like the Texans get Franklin and Baltimore gets Worthy.

That would be...sub-optimal. Because as much as I like Wilson, Pearsall etc I think they represent a drop-off
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.