View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:42 PM   #109
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I mean…I’m all for punishment but keeping him and others like him in prison is just taking up space and tax payer dollars. I think prison should be more about violent offenders, there are other ways to punish without prison that are more productive for society as a whole. He could be sentenced to 1000’s of hours of service etc. I just don’t think prison is the right answer. Now, jail is another thing. In CO you can only sentence up to two years in jail - probably the same in MO - but prison typically does not rehab people it makes them worse.
So you don't think driving drunk and almost killing someone deserves a jail sentence?

Lol....
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote