Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:25 PM   #1592
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Hmm.. whay do you see Brian Thomas jr as the riskiest player? I get the risk in worthy. Lots of risk there.
Well, your original question was posed based on projected area of selection. BTJr I’ve seen as high as top 10. And consensus is 15-20.

The main issue is we are talking about a guy who exploded 4x his stats playing alongside two potential top5 picks and franchise pieces. Personally, I’m extremely high on Nabers, and Daniels is my QB#2. To me he’s the odd guy out benefiting from superstars. Not that he wouldn’t be successful at KC. In fact, that’s a place he’s most likely to be successful.

Even Franklin, who I am higher on and is a better fit, would inherit risk at 10. I simply think BTjr is more of an early second round guy. I wouldn’t be too unhappy drafting him at 32. We absolutely have to draft receiver at 32.

Worthy is more of a boom or bust guy.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.