Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:00 AM   #1549
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Those are the areas Franklin needs to improve I agree, but I really like his releases.
Man, I have liked Franklin for a couple of years. Brian Thomas Jr. kinda came out of nowhere for me. I knew he was good, had all the TD catches, but I thought maybe Nabers got all the attention, so Thomas was usually matched up with the lesser corner, etc.

And while that is a little true, I think he can embarrass any corner with his release and get off. And while he doesn't look as fast as Franklin, he strides out and accelerates with a great sense of timing.

I would be thrilled to have any of the top receivers. I know that we can't get the big 3, but I have seen a couple of mocks by the young draft analysts that do the ESPN podcast, and I am high and can't remember the other two I saw, but they have projected Coleman, Thomas Jr. or Franklin to fall to 32. One had Coleman falling, one had Franklin falling, and one even had Thomas Jr. falling.

If we drafted Coleman, Franklin, Thomas Jr., or Worthy at 32, I would be so damn happy. AD Mitchell would be a notch below, but it wouldn't make me mad at 32, unless Coleman, BTJ or Franklin was available and we took Mitchell instead. Then it would piss me off.

If we waited until round 2, I would be happy with AD Mitchell, McConkey, Legette, Polk, or Corley.

My prefence, though, is for a big receiver. I dream of Mahomes being able to throw a jump ball knowing we have a stud that is going to snatch the ****ing ball out of the air.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote