Thread: Chiefs Chiefs release MVS
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 06:53 PM   #111
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Was he overpaid? Sure, but what would you have paid for the contributions he made in the AFCCGs and the SB in hindsight, if we'd lost those games?
I feel like his release now means he wouldn't take a pay cut. I have to believe that Veach offered him a restructured deal, but based on his entire two seasons of play and not just based on playoff performances, and MVS said no.

He thinks he is better than he actually is, but he helped us get 2 more rings, so good luck to him.

I have said this for two years, MVS is the slowest 4.3 player ever, and he is the smallest 6'4" player ever. He didn't play fast, and he didn't play big. Let's get a true big receiver.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.