View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 06:48 PM   #209
Just a li'l Evel

I knew someone deep in the Chiefs Org from Clark through Pioli. They said when Pioli got there there was all kinds of "good ol' boy" internal perks and repurposing of resources. Like the on-staff carpenters would go build someone a new kitchen on the team's dime.

Pioli wanted to get rid of all that but it was kind of a "how we do it" thing and caused a lot of conflict (candy wrappers etc). Not sure if that's the way it still is, (and this was one person's account) but if I was a player and locker rooms were smelly and didn't have nice chairs and no good sound system or what we players need to prepare for and unwind after a game, I would be pretty mad seeing another Gracie hunt bikini photo on vacation in Belize or Australia or any other of the 25 places she goes during the winter.

Also, off topic LOLOLOL that Brittney Mahomes got into Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue before Gracie did lolol plastic dime a dozen.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote