Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 06:28 PM   #1536
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
Thank you! I’ll take that as a compliment!

I don’t shy away from the potential controversy of my personal opinions. That’s why I stated so preemptively in my original message.

I guess you can call me an alpha.

Your preference for toothpick WR's that are weak at the catch point and will be just helpers on the team that drafts them does not make you an Alpha.

Sorry.

Troy Franklin is the flavor of the moment for the analytics bros that don't know ball, congrats for jumping on the bandwagon.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote