View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:05 PM   #214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yeah, the whole East side of the panhandle up in flames going into Oklahoma now. The cold front seemed to hold the smoke down at ground lever creating an unsurvivable environment. Lots of towns evacuated.

Had to drive an hour to Amarillo yesterday and the trucks were really leaning. Very stressful drive
Jesus ****.

Stay safe down there man, I'm telling you, fire is ****ing scary as shit. Dude on the FD here told me there was a 60K acre fire up in Nebraska around Goethenburg too. After the snow I figured we were good to go. Guess ****ing not.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.