View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Went to Destin in 2021 and stopped by the USS Alabama and my 2 boys loved it. Granted they were younger than your son. Regardless it was really cool.

Unfortunately there isn't much around Mobile. There is a Bucees just East of Mobile. Not too far.

Hope your son gets to see the USS Alabama site without rain bc it really was great for everyone in my family. Here's some pics
We had planned to go Tuesday during a rainy day, because we thought we'd be inside. May have to rethink that. They offer guided tours inside different areas about once or twice per month, so we were going to catch one of those. We'll see how that works out.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.