View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 08:53 AM   #8
__

I don't agree that QB should be exempt from the salary cap -- that just gives an unbreachable advantage to Great QB teams. And I know I'm arguing against my own self-interest here, because my team has the best QB.

Forcing Mahomes to do battle with a cap-strapped roster against, say, Geno Smith and a roster flush with investment is the only way to get a fair game most Sundays.

But the second you allow all teams to flush their roster with investment, then it's simply going to come down to who has the best QB.

And while the Chiefs would win all the Super Bowls under that arrangement, it wouldn't make the league very exciting to watch for 98% of the fans.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.