View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 06:51 AM   #2767
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Nothing wrong w that my dude. If your life is more enjoyable smoking and there's no serious consequences - then go for it.

I couldn't imagine not smoking. I remember when I had a alcohol/cocaine problem and many NA ppl tried to tell me I shouldn't smoke anymore - I told them that ain't happening so if I die I die but I am not giving weed up! Needless to say I never gave weed up. I rarely drink/don't use cocaine anymore.

Smoka for life here.
Yeah I’ve gone through some serious addiction issues in my life. Cocaine, X, alcohol. Now I just smoke weed, and drink on the weekends or on vacation. As with any addiction I’ve been tempted to try those things again many times. But I always think about the hard road back out of it. Lotsa fun, but I don’t know how to just have fun with it.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote