View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:00 PM   #2763
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
We gotta get together bredda. I’ve got a BIG problem. I have bought lots of weed, but got nobody to smoke it with. Every time I swear I’m not buying anything, they drop some more shit I wanna try. I’m and idiot!

Only time I’ve ever quit since I started was being forced to quit for probation a couple times. Trust I was back talking to Mary as soon as I could each time.
Yes probationary folks are the best friends............
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.