View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 04:46 PM   #2761
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Anyone ever quit for a while to lower your tolerance? If so how long?

I don’t know if I’ve gone more than 1-2 days without it since I was 18 years old, 23 years ago… but it’s been crazy expensive for me these past few years…
As others have said it's best to take a break when you can every now and then. See if you can save it for the weekend. If you can't, then try to do 2 days this month then next month up it to 3. Just keep doing that, up the days slowly, and it should help.

Lets be real one to two days isn't going to do much. It's better than nothing but I think it takes almost a month for hardcore users to get weed out of their system so you do the math.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote