View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 04:06 PM   #473
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm going to start long term hgh tomorrow. I have enough for 4iu daily for a year. I'm excited about the healing benefits. We'll see how long it takes to start seeing changes in old nagging injuries and skin improvement. In particular, I'm interested in what it can do (if anything) for my shoulders. I haven't been able to bench press seriously in about a year. I've been stuck doing machine presses and cable work for chest.

Update on HGH:

I've been at it for about 3 months @ 4iu before bed. My shoulder pain really hasn't improved much, so I'm going to start some BPC and see how that does.

My fasted blood glucose has elevated a bit, but is still within a reasonable range. (was about 79, now is about 90).

I've had a little bit of water retention with it, but nothing major. I do have some carpal tunnel-ish tingling fingers, especially in the morning.

Hair growth has sped up, both on my head and on my body.

The big thing I've noticed is an ability to eat not so well and put on zero fat. I'm excited to see what this is going to do for fat loss once I start trying to lean out here in a few weeks.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.