Thread: Football Fumbling into the end zone
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 10:09 AM   #101
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The 2020 playoff run against the Browns was the first. Sorenson made the play that day.

That was the game Mahomes was knocked out due to an alleged concussion and we needed a huge 4th down conversion by Matt Moore to ice the game at the end.

The second was this most recent 2023 playoff run against the Ravens. Sneed made the play on Zay Flowers.

Someone reminded me of the Hardman fumble through the end zone that actually went against us when we played the Bills also in this 2023 playoff run but we won that game in the end so no harm, no foul in my mind.

I’m not sure we win either game against the Browns or Ravens if those plays aren’t made, tbh. It’s possible, obviously, but you never know.
Flowers didn't fumble through the end zone though. He fumbled into the end zone where we recovered the ball.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.