View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:44 AM   #4117
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Every relationship is different. But, they also share some things in common. I think the rich and famous have the same issues that us common folk have in our lives.

No man and wife in an equally mutual relationship is going to want the other spouse to be out drinking with his or her buds on a regular basis at 34. That's just my thoughts and opinion.
Given that you were agreeing with me, I'll address this. I think there's going out and drinking with your friends on a regular basis and that's one thing.

But then I think there's going out and drinking, and making it more of a spectacle given the spotlight, and making the public discourse around it involve how drunk you were, and that's an entirely different thing.

I'm neither judging nor condoning. Just saying I would've been more surprised if these conversations weren't happening behind the scenes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.