View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:25 AM   #4112
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
What on earth does your life at 34 have to do with Travis's life at 34?
Right.

Everyone's situation is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Taylor Swift is someone who has been incredibly image conscious and insecure throughout a lot of her career. It’s entirely reasonable for her to not want her boyfriend to make being publicly drunk a normal thing. When you win the SB? Go for it. But I don’t think most girlfriends in their mid-30s would want their boyfriends veering in that direction as a regular thing, especially given the spotlight on them.

It’s simple maturity.
I don't think she cares too much honestly. I mean Travis is anything but mature but if that's what she likes then that's what she likes. It's her life.

I also don't think Taylor Swift is as innocent as many make her out to be. I mean she did a song with Ice Spice and was watching the SB with her in the booth. If you guys want me to post some of Ice Spice lyrics I can but trust me, Ice Spice is definitely not a church girl.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 02-27-2024 at 07:52 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.