View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 10:56 PM   #241
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabergtobirden View Post
dude explain why you are laughing? kansas city karens are the worst. no new airport, no public transportation, all i do is cry about parking/traffic. royals would kill at this spot and make way more tax revenue and help for the city. but nooo i'm so mad at how this will take away my favorite bar that opened up a year ago and will go away next year!!!

i love the diverseness/indie spirit of the crossroads as much as the next guy. and maybe a little bit of this goes away but it will really benefit all the breweries and the good local spots. will be way better for KC if this goes through.
TSC never developed and that's with 2 teams. They passed on the East Village because it would be hard to develop despite the slam dunk it would have been because they wouldn't have had to fight anybody about the land. What you are citing is a myth.

Again we haven't even seen a rendering of Arrowhead and that's just the tip of the ice berg. Very little details have been released and we vote again. This can fail and they can come back with an actual plan and vote again. Just like they did with the stadium renovations over 15 years ago
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.