View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 04:30 PM   #212
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I rode the street car once. It was in winter and it was half full of homeless going from midtown to River market and back to stay out of the cold I’d imagine. Had a younger dude with military ptsd trying to tell a few of us his life story while his buddy was knocked out drunk next to him.

I’m guessing this is what happens a lot when it’s freezing or hot as hell out. Maybe they’ll start charging for it and that will change

Mecca would have shed a tear for the dude and gave him 20 bucks I’m sure
In another city where I lived the light rail was a rolling homeless shelter, especially in the winter. It's heated and has wifi, and they unofficially eliminated fares by putting the whole payment thing essentially on the honor system. The last time I rode it I saw a homeless dude just whip it out and piss right on the floor. It used to be mostly unscary at least in the day, but I quit riding it after that.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.