View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 04:32 PM   #3673
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
If you think Enshrouded had a bad grind better watch out for this one. That being said it's early access and I think $26.99 on Steam right now. It could pay off as I'm sure the dev team will iron things out at some point. One of those games you play until you get tired of the things that need to be fixed and come back at a later date. Just be warned about the grind, if you're ok with taking forever to gather/kill/craft to get to the next tier then you might be ok.

Another thing to consider is that it's much harder solo as the game I believe is geared toward having coop buddies help you. You do have 2 hours to refund if you're not happy with it via Steam policy.
That's probably a no-go for me, then. As I've said many times, gaming is ME time, not US time.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.