Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 02:28 PM   #1540
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yeah, I read that piece about the gofundme and what his sister said about him just being a homeboy (I assume that meant he likes to just hang at home) and cuddle with his gf. Made it seem like he was not a bad guy. But then I read this from the NYPost piece.

Definitely doesn't appear to be what his sister is trying to convince everyone he is.
Family loyalty is a weird thing. You'd think that the family would want to be rid of a piece of garbage like this, but at the same time maybe they remember him as a little kid riding his bike or helping with the groceries or something, and they can remember that there was once a good person in that shell.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote