View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 12:52 PM   #275
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Here's the QuikTrip patch in the wild:

It really sticks out from the blue jerseys. I don't know what they paid for it but I hope the Royals got the bag. I saw that the Yankees or $25 mil for theirs and Red Sox got like $18 mil.
That seems so absurd... I'm sure they do all sorts of analytics to figure out how much benefit they'll receive and how much they should pay, but damn. Wanna know how to have $20 million extra at the end of the year? Don't purchase sleeve real estate.

And sometimes it seems so pointless... I'm not going out to buy a GEHA and no amount of commercials or ads has me stopping at a QT over anywhere else that doesn't look overly stabby whenever I need gas, since obviously getting gas is far more about convenience than anything.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.