Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 03:10 PM   #1532
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I understand. I just don't want some CPer to buy a binary trigger and then 2 years down the road the ATF changes their mind because that particular model of binary trigger is now disallowed and if they're lucky, they have to remove the trigger from a firearm and turn it in to avoid prosecution. And if they aren't lucky, they're awakened by agents with an arrest warrant. Not trying to be a fudd. Just trying to say that this might not be a risk worth taking.
That's why I won't ever buy an AR pistol. I've shot a couple; they're fun, and they're neat. But they're also always teetering on the edge of being ruled illegal, and I just don't want to deal with the grief associated with that. I'm fine with my pistols being pistols and my rifles being rifles.

I did pick up a bumpfire stock for my AK once, years ago back in the latter stages of my tacticool phase. I farted around with it but never got the knack for it. I was able to get a couple of bursts out of it, but that's about it, all while my redneck cousins were watching me chuckling like I was a monkey trying to rub sticks together to create fire for the first time. I'm sure I would have mastered it eventually, but ammo's expensive and I'm not made of money. In the end, I decided it was a waste of time and money, and also opens the door for all kinds of bad things I don't need in my life. I chucked it in the trash and will never get another one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.