View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 01:00 PM   #187
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's not because it's a truth post the vast majority of people I see going off about it being a ****ing stupid thing to do are people who are in the "but parking" or "I like the K" or it's some not leaving the suburbs argument.

There is not remotely the same as the argument of I'm not a fan of public money for private profit or funding a billionaire's stadium, it seems a lot of people are fine funding a billionaires stadium if they have parking spots and it's in a suburb.
When you propose a 2 billion dollar project and announce it to the folks who you expect to fund it. That proposal makes no mention of parking for 20 to 40 thousand folks on any given day well that sounds like just another un accounted for expense. Parking is premium Downtown and the tennents already surrounding that area may pay in leases for a certain amount of parking for their business. So yeah parking is important and needs to be part of this plan. I would soon they found a way to pay for this on their own but I am not stupid as they will get their way or walk from the area.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.