View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 12:35 PM   #207
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Rice, oddly enough, is someone I think I'd like more if he WASN'T named Rice. I just push-back hard enough against the "Oh it's Jerry's kid" gimmick that I can't help but wonder if I'm pushing TOO hard.

Because there's a lot to like there. He might be pretty damn good; better than my cynical ass is giving him credit for.
If his dad was like... Randy Moss, I would, too. The son of a freak athlete.

The thing is, his old man was the greatest technician to ever play the position. Jr. Actually looks to be a better athlete than his dad was. And nobody worked harder than Jerry Rice. If ANY of that rubbed off...
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.