View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 10:39 AM   #197
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I expect most in that first group to be gone, and I'd gladly take Polk or Pearsall at 64, but McConkey and Rice are an example of guys being available that would probably lead me to punt on WR in the 2nd.
Rice, oddly enough, is someone I think I'd like more if he WASN'T named Rice. I just push-back hard enough against the "Oh it's Jerry's kid" gimmick that I can't help but wonder if I'm pushing TOO hard.

Because there's a lot to like there. He might be pretty damn good; better than my cynical ass is giving him credit for.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote