Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:26 PM   #1507
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

So this sounds like overlapping pistol fire to you? If so, does it sound like more than two guns?

Spoiler!
There's not enough rhythm in those rounds for me to believe it is an auto. That first pause is damn near impossible. I don't think I've ever pulled on one and got less than two and even then it was on a piece of shit mac.

Is that 13 rounds? We know there were at least two shooters involved, right? I don't know that that audio is good enough to tell the difference between two short barreled pistols, even if they were different caliber. I thought I read an article accounting for 4 rounds from one of the guns. If that's the case, it'd be really tough for the rest of the rounds to be from an auto assuming the retaliation shots overlapped any of the first shooters shots. I find the spinning account weird though as well, so who knows. Was the spinner the guy who got shot in the back? Did the spin happen after getting shot in the back? That would kind of make since if he turned to retaliate.

I really don't care if an auto was used and wouldn't be surprised if these idiots had one as it's a very cheap and easy modification. I just found it odd that people were assuming based on what I'm hearing and running the math on the number of shots fired.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.