Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 10:57 PM   #1503
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I haven't heard any audio that actually sounds like a full auto weapon. It all just sounds like overlapping pistol fire to me. If one of them was modified, we'll eventually hear about because it'll be on the list of additional charges.

Based on the extended mag on the weapons in the backpack, I assume they would have had a drum for their pistol if they had one that was actually an auto.
Either way that is a ton of shots in like 2 or 3 seconds. I miss the Civil War where being a marksman mattered.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.