View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 04:55 PM   #178
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've kinda zero'd in on Wilson in the 2nd round as a real target that would seem to fit what they look for.

Amon Ra St Brown had a similar athletic profile.
I keep asking myself why I shouldn't be elated with Jermaine Burton if we got him in the 2nd.

My answer is usually "you should be - he won't be there. Just take Jalen McMillan and call it a day..."

But Burton seems to have that dreaded 'Character Concerns' tag floating about him and that might push him down into that late 2nd. I don't think I'd be looking to trade up for him, but I'd be intrigued by a slide for sure.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.