View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 02:27 PM   #4
Veteran

I liked Xavier worthy a lot and wasn’t excited about adonai Mitchell until the college playoffs and Texas kept calling plays at the end of the game for Mitchell and worthy barely got the ball. And Mitchell expected the ball was upset when he didn’t get it. Mitchell is a gamer, high floor prospect. Great hands and great in the red zone. I’d be happy if the chiefs picked him, but this draft is so deep at wr. I’d probably try and trade up in the 3rd and get two WRs.

I like Brenden rice, Jerry’s son. He’s 6’2” and 212 lbs and a 4.38 40. He was clocked at 23 mph on the gps and is long strider deep threat like his dad. Drop rate of 4.3%. When I see a WR that lifts weights like what put him on Feldmans freak list, it just shows me that he’s a hard worker and really that’s what we need. We need emotionally consistent players that will work hard and be able to handle the moment. Guys like Toney have the talent but not the maturity and that worries me with guys like Xavier worthy or Legette, especially if you’re picking them early.

Made Bruce Feldman's Freaks List at #53. He said, "...the biggest Freak of the bunch is the one with the heftiest football bloodlines, Brenden Rice, son of the greatest receiver ever, Jerry Rice. The younger Rice, who had 39 catches for 611 yards (15.7-yard average) and four touchdowns in 2022, is 6-3, 215 pounds and hit 23 MPH on the GPS and had an impressive 1.43 10-yard split. This offseason, Rice also vertical-jumped 38 inches, did 17 reps of 225 on the bench and squatted 525 for three reps."

https://x.com/DWTB_/status/1754207977718853893?s=20

And there’s a few others I like in the third also. I like Jalen McMillan. If he falls late in the third, I like Burton. Pick the fatties in rounds 1 & 2 and get me two WRs in the third, please.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote