Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 03:28 PM   #3
Born with Bad Habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
You will find that paying cash won’t get the best price, I had to finance and sign saying I wouldn’t pay it off till after 6 months.
My dad had to do something like that when he bought one of his Fords. Went in ready to write a check, and got a better deal going that route. Since it was a favorable rate with no penalty for early payoff after that point, he just waited until the period had passed, and he wrote his check then.

He likes trading for the heck of it every few years, and even though I’m partial to GMC’s, I’ll say that his 2023 F-150 Lariat is pretty nice.
RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.